Importing Contacts

STABLE and BETA version discussions
WK1J

Importing Contacts

Post#1 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:53 pm

I have installed the latest version of Netlogger 3.0.3 on a new Toshiba Laptop, running Ver 8.1 windows. Every thing is working correctly. I can open and monitor a net, etc.
I am trying to import past OMISS contacts from an .adi file created from DXLab's DXkeeper.

My Config directory is: C:/User/richard/AppData/Roaming/Netlogger
My Install Directory is: C:/LegacyApps/Netlogger

I selected Inport Contacts, browsed to the .adi file on my desktop, I click OK and Netlogger responds that the import has completed OK. When I open Netlogger, I cannot see any of the contatcs. I have read and re-read the help files. I assume I am missing something simple. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Dick, WK1J

k0jdd
Founder

Re: Importing Contacts

Post#2 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:52 am

You should make sure that none of the filter check boxes are checked in the Contacts panel.
Unchecking all of those boxes may just result in your imported records showing up.
Caution: Chances are that you now have multiple copies of each log entry assuming you tried this import multiple times.

If you so desire, you can email the DXkeeper .adif file to support@netlogger.org with a little note referencing this post and I can look at the file to make sure it's not some issue within the file itself.

Return to “NetLogger (Stable and Beta)”