Error on update status

Ask a question. Or answer one.
K4NDN

Error on update status

Post#1 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:59 pm

I use NL for OMISS & NATA nets, I am able to log to eQSL but when trying to update the eQSL status I get: Failure attempting to retrieve eQSL records. eQSL Server response:
server-error: true

Any suggestions? de K4NDN

k0jdd
Founder

Re: Error on update status

Post#2 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:20 pm

Previously posted by AC0ZG
I've written two emails to eQSL support. I even upgraded to Silver status before sending the second, since they claim to respond quicker with higher status. I've had better luck with them in the past. Anyway, the problem is on their end, and if they don't fix the problem then I will remove the feature from NetLogger (not basic eQSL support, just the ability to "Update Status of Uploaded eQSL contacts", which happens automatically when you are starting new. It's typically only necessary if you start new or with contacts you load from another logger. I don't think I can do anything to work around the problem, and I get the impression that eQSL is not as actively supported anymore, but I could be wrong.

As of today there has been no response. It seems unlikely that there ever will be. The eQSL web site is reporting that they have over 600 unanswered emails, up from 500 a few weeks ago. That’s pretty bleak.

Wish we had better news for you.

K4NDN

Re: Error on update status

Post#3 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:21 am

I kinda guessed it was on eQSL end, and yes, it is disheartening that is the situation. I appreciate your response to my query. 73 de K4NDN

Return to “"How To?" Q&A”