Net Logger version 3.1.5:

Post ideas of things you would like to see.
There are no guarantees that your request will be implemented.
AD8I

Net Logger version 3.1.5:

Post#1 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Net Logger version 3.1.5 for Windows and for a Mac may be classified as stable, but
it seems to have some issues with the preferred name column. Meaning that updating
information into a club profile from the check-ins list and loading information into the
check-ins list from a club profile does not work as it should. This is why I went back to
version 3.0.3W and 3.0.3M. I will be waiting to see if these issues are corrected in the next
new versions of Net Logger. No, I do not want to get into a long discussion about this.
Please just look into it and see what you find. Enjoy your day.

k0jdd
Founder

Re: Net Logger version 3.1.5:

Post#2 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:10 am

Please open a SUPPORT ticket.

Go to http://support.netlogger.org and cut/paste your original post into the text box.

ac0zg

Re: Net Logger version 3.1.5:

Post#3 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:36 pm

As K0JDD has already suggested, a support ticket would be the best way of handling this. I fixed some bugs related to the Preferred Name field in 3.1.4. I am not currently aware of any other bugs related to that field in 3.1.5, and I have tested it. So without further details, you won't see any changes made.

Have you made sure that your settings related to that field (e.g. "Club Profile and Callbook Order" and "Club Profile Update Fields" under the "Setup" menu) are set according to what you want?

Return to “Suggestions for Changes and Enhancements”