Color

Post ideas of things you would like to see.
There are no guarantees that your request will be implemented.
N5GGG

Color

Post#1 » Sat May 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Personally, I would like to see the YELLOW LINE with black letters (currently station not heard) to be swapped with the PINK with WHITE letters (currently F2 station working highlighter), as it stands out and is much easier to read.

Probably barking up a tree here, as everyone is used to following the "pink line" just just thought I would throw that out here and see if anyone else agrees. If you want to see what the yellow line looks like (non-NCS stations) click on a station on your check in list who isnt currently working and hit F6. It will show you the new color locally.

N5GGG
Dave

ac0zg

Re: Color

Post#2 » Mon May 18, 2015 5:26 am

Well, the only thing that goes over the net is the text in the status column, so the colors could be a local decision. So it would be possible to offer an option to swap these. But then I'd probably get people saying they want some other color for something. So, I think if I ever did this at all I'd probably just allow people to configure the colors for every possible status.

However, I'm not sure there would be very high demand for this. Although it wouldn't be hard to do this, it also would be more than trivial, so my current inclination is to not consider this, at least in the near future.

Return to “Suggestions for Changes and Enhancements”